Thursday, June 3, 2010

Day 50: Hanging out with the Italians


Me with a teddy bear, not my Italian friends

I'm still following my eating and jumping and working out regimen with visitors from out-of-town. We ended up at a really tasty organic food restaurant in the touristy town of Rothenburg ob der Tauber today. Beet soup, scallop with warm veggie/lentil salad and green salad made for an excellent lunchtime feast. I think my friends think I'm a little insane with the banana-milk-egg white dinner. I agree with them on this point and pine for the time when I can eat with others in the evening again.

Happily they cooked dinner tonight, which means I will have some killer lunch pasta tomorrow.
Italian friends serving up some awesome-smelling-looking pasta

I'm definitely looking forward to a planning my future indulgence in a dinner out sometime this weekend.

1 comment:

  1. Fruit dinner is just for a few more weeks. Be strong!

    ReplyDelete