Friday, June 25, 2010

Day 73: New Pics and a Trip to the Land of Chocolate!

I'm off to Switzerland for 4 days. Away from the comforts of my exercise nook and digital scale and into a land of rich milk, cheeses and of course, chocolate.
Chocolate near Basel, Switzlerland (52 results)

Do I buy a treat for post-PCP or just avoid temptation all together? Actually more than chocolate, I'm looking forward to some good breakfast muesli with yogurt, grains and fruits all mixed together in this wonder compote where the grains are tender and everything is super delicious.
Maybe I can count my morning fruit in with breakfast? Oh, if only breakfast buffets were arranged with all foods separated by type for appropriate PCP-gram estimations! At least I can trust that they will have boiled eggs and the buffet, though probably soft-boiled... it is Europe, after all! Wish me luck!



4 comments:

  1. Good luck! You look like a rock star already. :)

    And, your cat is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your back is looking especially fabulous! Good luck and enjoy your trip.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun! This trip should be great practice for the postgame!

    ReplyDelete