Thursday, May 27, 2010

Day 43: Failure?

I'm guessing that's what it was.
On my second set of pushups, after 12 really good ones in fact, I got to number 7, I couldn't push myself back up, let out a horrible grunt that freaked out the rest of the household, and crumbled to the floor.
Then cried.
Now this is supposed to be a good thing?

The rest of the push-ups after that were a mess.
7 at a time tops, some on the knees, whatever I could muster.
Ugh.

On the plus side, I tried Ren's magic cinna-banana mush and added black pepper to make it seem more dinner-y. Awesome!

Also I am now competing with the cats for home-grown balcony baby spinach. Grr!
Kharma caught in the act!

2 comments:

  1. Yes, that was failure, and it was a good thing! Nothing makes muscle faster than pushing them to their limit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. During my planks yesterday I got to the point of wanting to cry. I kept pushing myself farther, telling myself that it didn't matter if I did.

    ReplyDelete