Monday, May 17, 2010

Day 33: Highlights from PCP on vacation

Jumping on a hill in a playground overlooking a canal.

The ease of finding unsweetened yogurt and fruit shakes all over town.

Strawberry basil... Awesome!

Spongy playground surfaces and spider-like jungle gyms, perfect for incline pull-ups.

Walking around all day and still mustering up the strength to do 1300 jumps and my exercises.
More walking and sight seeing.

Health-conscious restaurants.

Boutique shopping where the proprietress told me I needed a smaller size! Then she found a red-hooded sweatshirt in the stockroom that fits me perfectly.
Sad popsicle twins.

Also seeing a stork up close on the street.
I almost ran into it.

A good trip, but it is nice to be home where I have my workout corner and can weigh things properly. By the way, new pics are up, a little late, but with a special guest appearance!

4 comments:

  1. You look awesome! By the end of this thing, you're going to be a superhero!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I concur!! Looking good, looking damn good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! :) It is nice to be home though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That shirt is so emo. I hope you bought it!

    ReplyDelete