Thursday, July 8, 2010

Day 85: ISO Tailbone Cushion

Nearing the end, but still wishing I could actually match the proper form on some exercises.
Namely, my scrappy V-sits.
They haven't gone any pretty as I've gotten stronger.
I think I need a thicker mat (I've been using a yoga mat) to cushion my bones properly. I already looked ahead and the week is full of V-sits! Must buy this tomorrow morning, so I can get my workout in before it is 34 degrees (93 F). Yes, this is in Germany!

At least the Pistol Squats are over. Though I did feel like I could do them the right way today. With a little bit of cursing and grunting, of course.

Hang in, Running Rats et al. The end is in sight.

4 comments:

  1. Funny, I looked ahead and all I saw was The Plank...to failure...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you tried a yoga mat plus carpeting? That seems to offer a little more cushioning...

    Yeah, Jason, I'm curious to see how long I'm going to last that first set of planks...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know, I can imagine my plank failure is right around what we are already doing... 100 seconds or so?

    ReplyDelete