Sunday, April 25, 2010

Day 10 and the challenge of a Dinner Party

I wanted to be social.
I thought bringing my own chicken would be a bit of a faux pas.
I didn't measure my portions, but I did have a good share of carrots, green beans, white asparagus, potatoes and an eggplant-lentil dish my friend had cooked especially for me.
I graciously passed up the wine and had some strawberries and milk for dessert.
But still I'm feeling like I somehow fell off the wagon.
Of course today I'm feeling a little under-the-weather and guilty.
I'm feeling no motivation to jumprope. Which of course means the thing I must do is jumprope.
At least it's sunny.
Sigh.

2 comments:

  1. Be strict these first few weeks. I know it's hard, especially in social situations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jumping rope can always bring you back around! I've avoided going anywhere but work and home for these very reasons. My meals are only accessible here at home.

    ReplyDelete